Does it matter when you’re sleeping?
It totally does! Your bed is your own personal charging station for your body and your mind. If it doesn’t support your energy properly, you’ll wake up tired and sluggish. Observing Feng Shui principles can help you get the most out of your bed and your sleep. If you’re still having trouble sleeping (or staying awake) after improving your mattress, your bedding, and your sleep space, this extra step might be the icing on the cake.
What improves the energy of a bedroom?
• Strong, Gentle Support – Your headboard should be solid, and your mattress should be chosen carefully.
• Rich in Natural Resources – You want clean, fresh air and natural light in your bedroom.
• New Energy Only – Don’t let used bedding bring old energy into your house. Buy a mattress that’s been chosen just for you.
• Commanding Position – For optimal energy, you want your bed far from the door, but not directly in line with the door. You don’t want all your energy flowing right out, after all!
• Nobody Puts Baby… — Don’t position your bed at an angle or in a corner. You want a strong supporting wall behind your bed.
• Alternative Energy — It’s wise to limit the number of electric appliances in your bedroom, or at least place them as far from your bed as you can.
At A Goodnight Sleepstore, we’re determined to help you get a better night’s sleep. We’ve talked a lot about making your bedroom an oasis. Explore our blog for more tips and tricks, and when it’s time to replace your mattress, be sure to come and see us.